Kitchen Knife Action 2 Kitchen Knife Action 2

That was some Hot Tomatoe Action!

That was sweet! My favorite tomatoe only used to exist in ketchup, but now I got one in a flash animation as well! Kick ass music, cool gimmick, I'll be waiting to see where you go with this. I think you did the water scene fine, it was just long enough to make me go wtf? Keep it up!

Jezzem responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for letting me use the music! As for the water scene, I tried to explain that to David (TheSketchy1) but he simply refused and kept insisting that it was too long and there was no reason for it to be that long! P.S JTHM RULES!!!!! Have you read Squee and I Feel Sick?

We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

I rarely review because...

Generally you never get a response or you only get some dumb 4th grade insult, but I actually don't care right now. This was an awesome animation; very well done. I loved the song (it's a classic) and thought it fit well with the animation. Regardless of what anyone may think, power corrupts. No one is all knowing, and it is foolish to assume anyone on earth knows what events have actually transpired or why. The government gives people many things, but when they abuse their power they should have to face consequences just like anyone else... both parties have huge problems and neither is solely right, however, the government has, and can work for the betterment of all... 5/5 & 10/10

People should try to keep an open mind (as well as their political biases out of their reviews) and remember that in the end this is just a flash...

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Awesome I love this song

I have to say that this was very well done, and the timing was excellent. I enjoyed your animations to the words as well. Great job.

Brave Chicken Brave Chicken

A nice jumping game: w/ a chicken & throwing stars

The game is overall very nice. Its amazingly well polished, and the controls handle very smoothly. The animation is nice, and the music doesn't really get old (but I guess that would depend on the person and the amount of time). The game seemed to have a bit of a steep curve though. Although that again, is more than likely the skill of the person, and their ability. I really enjoyed this game. Hope to see more.

Carpunch

Bring The Pain (FT Metaljonus) Bring The Pain (FT Metaljonus)

Well that sure fuckered me...

straight in the freaking ass it did. I was like okay solo, I'm sure it's not that much better (which I didn't think was possible since I loved the first one), but here I am once again sitting on the the floor with a bloody ass... And like always... I'm not sure how it happened, why me, or if I will ever be able to walk properly again, but either way... this song was worth every motherfucking second. Sweet song, I take my hat off... well I would if I was still wearing it... to both of you. Catch ya later man!

Carpunch

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, you kick ass!
I'm currently working something of yours into something of mine. :D

I'm really tempted to ask metaljonus if he would humble us all again with some leads on it. Just gotta get it finished. haha.

Thanks for the kick ass review, sorry for the anal raping. \m/

So epic So epic

sweet

this deserves a higher score. I thought it was fairly well done, and has several different tones, which helps it move along with good emotion. Keep it up.

Pandoryk responds:

Thank you soulmasking! I was a bit sad to see how the score was collapsing 'cause I thought this song was cool, but like always you come to add a nice review. I appreciate it! ;)

~Devastation~ -hania ~Devastation~ -hania

Supreme Burrito!

That song was great, I really enjoyed it. Your voice is really amazing, and the hamonics in this song are excellent. You are very talented. 10/10 and a 5/5!